Our Stores, Cafes and HQ
- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Belfast City Centre Store & Café
Avoca Rathcoole, on the N7 Naas Road, Dublin
Store, The Egg Café, Birdcage Self Service
just 7km (4.5mls) south from the Red Cow Roundabout
Co-ord: 53.284, -6.457
On Google Maps here.
Tel: +353 1 257 1800
The Egg Café reservations: +353 1 257 1810
free WiFi available
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Rathcoole store is on the N7 Naas Road just beyond Citywest on the western side of Dublin. Modern, airy and colourful with lots of shopping and two exciting cafés with spacious terraces, Avoca Rathcoole has become a landmark destination. It's been voted Retail Store of the Year in Ireland.
Featuring all the familiar Avoca offerings: designer fashion and interesting gifts, soft furnishings and homewares, kidswear and toys, our Rathcoole store also a fabulous new Food Market too. With an award-winning artisan butchers, sushi bar, juices & yoghurts, rotisserie chicken, as well as fresh baking and other yummy Take-out food., it's possibly the finest food offering in Ireland in one place.
There are two lovely, but different Avoca Cafés here too: one self-service, The Birdcage Café; and The Egg Café (see menu below) - with full table service which takes bookings. Both open out onto hanging terraces boasting views across rolling hills and sheltered under glazed awnings.
And we've a charming boutique garden centre with plants, outdoor furniture and gardening gifts.
There's also a Cheeses & a Charcuterie and a fine selection of wines from smaller independent artisan wine makers. And you'll find our Take-out Catering menu for download here.
Light-filled, with tall windows looking out onto a walled courtyard garden, Avoca Rathcoole has extensive landscaped car parking.
Open 7 days a week inc. Bank Holidays.
Regular Store Opening:
- 9.30am to 7pm, Monday to Friday
- 9.30am - 6.00pm, Saturday
- 10am to 6.00pm, Sunday
- 9.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Saturday
- 10.00am – 5.30pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Saturday
- 10.00am – 5pm, Sunday & Bank Holidays
- sample menu below