Our Stores, Cafes and HQ
- Kilmacanogue Store, Cafes & HQ
- Suffolk Street Store & Cafés
Dublin City Centre
- Rathcoole Store & Cafés, N7 Naas Road
- The Mill Store, Café, Visitor Centre, Avoca Village
- Letterfrack Store, Connemara
- Moll's Gap Store & Café on the Ring of Kerry
- Powerscourt House Store & Café, Enniskerry
- Mount Usher Gardens & Café, Ashford
- Avoca Food Market & Salt Café, Monkstown
- Malahide Castle Store & Café, Malahide
- Belfast City Centre Store & Café
Avoca Belfast, 41 Arthur Street, Belfast BT1 4GB, Northern Ireland
Tel Store: 0044-28-90 279 950
(from ROI 048-90-279 950)
Cafe reservations: 0044-28-90 279 955
(from ROI 048-90-279 955)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Located right in the heart of the city on Arthur Street, it brings Avoca's eclectic product range to Belfast in a spacious ready-to-explore store, with favourites such as our Anthology and Origin designer women's wear collections, as well as exciting homewares, children's, gifts and more. Much more.
There's a Foodhall too, jammed with tempting goodies and of course, a large and very popular Avoca Café to chill out in between all that shopping - featuring lots of favourites from our award-winning menus.
And there's delicious Take-out Catering menu for download here also.
See more photos here